Hello teachers and librarians,
The Brisbane Libraries Exhibition starts in February 2017. Please check back here for venues.
To help you integrate the exhibition into your school programme we have a Teaching Unit with before, during and after visiting exhibition activities.
Download the above pdf here.
While at the Anzac Stories: Behind the Pages Exhibition students can use a Scavenger Hunt activity to investigate the exhibits more closely.
Download the above Scavenger pdf or download a plain photocopy sheet pdf with answer sheet.
- Books, Authors, Illustrators
- Free Downloadables
- A Day to Remember
- Anzac Biscuits; Ride, Riccardo, Ride!
- Anzac Heroes
- Anzac Sons
- Anzac Ted
- 'A Soldier, A Dog and A Boy', 'Eventual Poppy Day'
- A Winter's Day in 1939
- Do Not Forget Australia; 1915 Australia's Great Wa...
- Gladys Goes to War
- In Flanders Field
- Jimmy's War
- Lighthouse Girl, Light Horse Boy
- Meet the Anzacs, Meet Weary Dunlop
- Midnight and Simpson and his Donkey
- My Friend Tertius
- Ships in the Field
- Sir Edward 'Weary' Dunlop
- Teresa, A New Australian
- The Anzac Tree
- The Horses Didn't Come Home
- The Last Anzac
- The Red Poppy, Torty and the Soldier
- The White Mouse
- '1914', 'My Father's War'